Professional Steam or Dry Curtain Cleaning Services for Adelaide
Save time & money by not having to pull your curtains down. We clean on-site with the latest curtain cleaning technology and processes. Call us today for cost-effective curtain cleaning throughout the greater Adelaide area.
Please note, we DO NOT clean Sheers.
In addition to complimenting other furnishings in a room, curtains provide a beautiful backdrop in their own right. Unfortunately, they also act as dust and odour depositories, as do other soft furnishings. As clean as a house may appear, a build-up of dust and odours in curtains and soft furnishings occurs over time. For this reason, it is recommended that they are cleaned twice a year.
However, due mainly to the inconvenience of taking down curtains, removing hooks, sending them to the dry cleaners for a few days (leaving the windows in your home looking cold and bare) and then reversing the process, people tend to put off calling in the curtain cleaners.
With our specialised equipment, Bensons professional curtain cleaners clean your curtains ON-SITE having the unique ability to use either Hot-Water-Extraction (Steam Clean) or Dry Organic Solvent Cleaning depending on the type of fabric. We’ll leave your draperies looking and smelling fresh and clean. Book some time with one of our professional cleaning team today.
Why should you get your curtains cleaned?
- Curtains act as a trap for dust. If this builds up it can have a very noticeable effect on the air quality in your home or office.
- Curtains can be a breeding ground for dust mites, a leading source of allergens that can cause health issues. Modern homes commonly have double glazing and central heating which can lead to heightened humidity levels, providing perfect conditions for breeding.
- Curtains are known to trap unpleasant odours.
Regular, professional curtain cleaning extracts the dust, eliminates the source of dust mite allergens and removes stale and unpleasant odours to provide a healthy indoor environment for you and your family.
How do we get your curtains clean?
Bensons Cleaning Services are specialists in cleaning curtains on-site using a sophisticated 7 Step Cleaning Process:
- All curtains are initially inspected prior to cleaning. Not only does this enable us to choose the most appropriate cleaning method, but it also gives us an opportunity to give you a reasonable expectation for how we can improve the condition of your curtains.
- A dry vacuum process is utilised to remove loosely attached dust and other pollutant particles from the curtains.
- Curtains are then pre-treated to loosen away deeply embedded dirt and dust.
- Any visible stains on the curtains will also be spot treated to break them down.
- We then use a specialist Steam Extraction or Dry Organic Solvent process to remove deeply embedded dirt and dust. This process is also effective at removing or reducing staining.
- The curtains then undergo a deodorisation process to ensure that they stay fresh and healthy.
- A post-inspection of the cleaning is then undertaken to ensure that we have done everything we can to leave your curtains in their best possible condition. Don’t forget, every job is underpinned by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.